Friday, October 30, 2009

Waffles and Bailey's Cake at Bo's





I celebrated my birthday by greeting the sunrise and hearing the early morning mass at the Xavier University chapel. This is actually a first for me, given that I usually spend my birthday with the family over dinner and/or dessert or cocktails with a few girlfriends.

Today however, a girlfriend and I celebrated my birthday breakfast at Bo's Coffee Club, over heaping plates of waffles, bacon, and eggs, unlimited cups of coffee, and of course the divine Bailey's Cream cake for dessert. Shakie suggested it first, and when I realized that I've always planned on seeing the sun rise on the morning of my birthday, I agreed to the birthday breakfast. And as I nibbled on the soft waffles, fragrant eggs, and crispy bacon strips, I instantly knew I made the right decision. :)

So if you'll be celebrating your birthday anytime soon, why not start the day with a hearty breakfast and delicious brewed coffee? And with the mouthwatering mini cakes available at Bo's Cagayan de Oro- from Tiramisu to Oreo cheesecakes - you'll always have something for your birthday candle and some early morning birthday wish!



No comments:

Post a Comment